Chaos Cooking Cambodia
Chaos Cooking Cambodia Hosted by Gowanus Girls
A Spontaneous, 100-Course Meal
Mix, mingle, cook... get undone!
Thursday, April 11, 7pm - midnight
Gowanus Loft - 61 9th Street, #C8, bet 2nd Ave + Smith St, Brooklyn
$20 / person, space limited
* Presented as part of the Forward Festival at Gowanus Loft to support the Season of Cambodia: http://seasonofcambodia.org
* Be inspired by Asian / international cultures when you select your dish, or go for it and cook Cambodian! Think globally! Cook what you like!
* $20 (includes a glass of rice wine, great music via DJ Claudio and a fun surprise or two!)
* Everyone must cook a dish to share + bring a bottle of wine to pour
* Limited to 200 tix! (the Valentine's Day event sold out!)
* Fun extras: tarot card readings + shuffleboard!
* Don't forget -- it's BYO everything! utensils, pots + pans, ingredients, sense of adventure!
Chaos Cooking is a social community centered around cooking + conversation. Guests bring ingredients + utensils to make a tasty dish of their choice and a nice bottle of wine to drink + share. We provide ovens, work surfaces, a chilled glass of something festive to drink and a fun setting. www.chaoscooking.com
Gowanus Girls is a local creative arts and community events organization. www.gowanusgirls.com
Gowanus Loft (View)
61 9th Street, #C8
Brooklyn, NY 11215
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|